Miss Apple

Miss Apple
Welcome!

Monday, December 19, 2011

iPod Touch

On Saturday my I got the iPod Touch and you have no idea how excited I was. It was like heaven on Earth! But you know how good things always end, well it sure did because I had no WiFi and I needed to go on iTunes to activate it. So when I got back home I had some help and I was downloading apps like a pro. Even though I can do all this good stuff, I still wanna go on YouTube and all that other stuff! But anyway I'm trying to finish my new AMV (Anime Music Video) but it has been hard and all and I just really wanna pass school with GOOD grades. Well, I guess it is best to focus on school and do a little better. My mom is working two jobs and my sister doesn't do anything! I feel so worried and I'm just thinking to myself WHY?! I guess nothing goes your way in life. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment