Miss Apple

Miss Apple
Welcome!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My First Time Here!

Hello! My name is miss apple or you could call me buddies1502. I have never been on this before so I thought I would try it. I guess I should talk about myself. :) I love anime, manga, and anything cute! I also like a lot of horror movies and things with action. But what I love most I guess are romantic things or anything that would put a smile on my face. I always enjoy good poetry of things that give me wisdom or energy! What about you?
My first anime I had ever watched was "The melancholy of Haruhi Suzamiya". At the time was 8 and it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! I had a lot of friends and I loved to draw, but I had no idea what I wanted to be. But when I bumped into the video on YouTube, I loved it! So now I draw my own mangas  
and take Japanese. I am also doing art pieces in school and I really love art. I guess little things can really change your life, right? 
Here is one of my favorite manga: 
Love Monster

1 comment: