Miss Apple

Miss Apple
Welcome!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My new manga and more!

Hello again! Today was a good day...well at least almost. Besides that, I came up with a good manga idea and loved it. I want to call it Magi and Mai. I am not so sure about it, but I hope it will looks good. The main characters are, as you can see, Magi and Mai. I keep rethinking it but I like the way it sounds. I wanted someone to know about this, so I let it out here. :) I want it to have sort of the cute image and see what others think. Well it is not like it is going to published and sold. The plot is sort like another manga I did a while ago. It was called "Sutekina jinsei" or "Lovely Life". I loved drawing it so much, but at times I truly didn't want to draw it anymore. 
A week ago I drew a drawing and fell in love with it at first site! It was a bit hard, but I finished it eventually. Well here it is! Please tell me what you think and be free to tell me any tips or if I did anything wrong. I love feedback! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment