Miss Apple

Miss Apple
Welcome!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mawaru Penguindrum

I wanted to talk about the new anime that came out on July 8th, 2011. I mean it kinda isn't new but anyway, I just started watching yesterday and I am on episode 15. It just kept getting better! I had found out about on YouTube when I saw the opening and I thought "Well this looks pretty good." But it is better! At times Ringo got me very angry and I kept yelling at the computer screen saying "STUPID! What are you doing!" But I am just crazy like that so I guess that is what you would expect from a person like me. But the music is also a very good part. I love the second opening than the first. There are a total of 24 episodes in the whole series. Here is the plot:
A terminally ill girl named Himari Takakura is miraculously saved from death by a strange spirit who resides in a penguin-shaped hat. However, in exchange for extending her life, the spirit tasks Himari's brothers, Kanba and Shouma, to seek out an item known as the Penguin Drum with assistance from a trio of strange penguins.
It is really good! I recommend it. There are a few scenes where there is some mature parts. But it is a very good romance and comedy. It is supernatural and that makes it even better! Watch it!  
Series logo and main characters (from left) Himari, Kanba and Shoma.