Miss Apple

Miss Apple
Welcome!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Vacation soon!

Hello again! Today was the last day before a nice LONG vacation. You have no idea how happy I was to hear this. :3 But anyway, I am currently not watching any anime. I haven't found anything I am really interested in. So, I think I will just find something I didn't really consider. Any ideas? In the mean time I am just reading manga. Tomorrow, I am going shopping with my sister and mom. I can't wait! I really want to go to the bookstore or to Claire's so I can get some good accessories because I love their stuff. But I think most of all I could get some lotion or even some perfume or even better, some make up! But anyway, Christmas is coming up and my mom is tempting me by putting our gifts in a HUGE bag and putting my name in big letters on it. I am going to explode. I still am a kid after all. (Sigh) I guess there is nothing to do about that! I guess best of all I should just celebrate and thank God for being alive. What are you thankful for?  

No comments:

Post a Comment