Miss Apple

Miss Apple
Welcome!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sukitte Ii na yo manga

Today I read a manga from a while ago I had read and didn't finish because they didn't finish uploading the manga and it irritated me so much because it was so good, so I decided to forget about it and wait a while for it to come out. When I came cross it I was very happy and couldn't wait to reread it with the finished manga. BUT of course, it wasn't finished! They only uploaded 3 more chapters and there is 20 chapters! But I cooled down and decided to go for a hunt for it. And that is what I am doing. I know I probably wont find it but it is worth it, Here is what it is about:
From Karma Falls Scanlations: Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without making either a boyfriend or friends. One day, she injures the most popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, because of a misunderstanding but for some reason it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they?re friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, he does it with a kiss??!!
it has mature parts in it so I would recommend it to people 16 or older but hey it is your life! All I have to say is that it is amazing!
Sukitte Ii Na Yo/Say I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment